The use of archival records and finding aids is free of charge. In principle, copies of archival records are provided to users, while originals are provided for use only if there are no copies of the records or if the method of work so requires. Documents required for official purposes are provided for use in the form of certified copies.
Use of archival records can be temporarily suspended when:
- the records are damaged
- the records are not arranged or they are still in the process of archival arrangement
- required records are already being used by someone else
- copies of required records are being made at the time
- the records are undergoing restoration
- the records are lent for exhibitions